TAD TOTAL FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
We are currently looking for HR Manager with the following qualifications and experience on the domain
- Position name: HR Manager
- Responsibilities and duties:
- Work with Top Management to develop a HR strategy to support the achievement of business objectives in conjunction with other managers and establish a cost benefit analysis wherever appropriate
- Develop Workforce planning process, collaborate with Recruitment team to ensure adequate pipeline of resources, identifying talent gaps and assisting with external hires when required.
- Drive Employer branding efforts in conjunction with marketing team such as uniform, PPE etc.
- Develop an employee oriented high-performance culture that is rooted to company core values making use of in-house training center and identifying Training Needs Analysis linked with employee appraisal KPIs or adhoc requirements raised by managers.
- Put together & approve global competitive compensation offers for the Middle-East·
- Contribute to annual salary surveys (Mercer general functions and Hay retail surveys) Update the internal job grading and continue to roll-out the ERP·
- Prepare Salary Review increase budgets with local HR based on macro-economic indicators and market trends
- Prepare compensation tools for the Salary Review annual campaign: internal & market cash / total cash compensation graphs
- Work with Managers to understand the performance and development of employees and to challenge them during Salary review process.
- Punctual benchmarking studies to analyze the competitiveness of our compensation packages for key functions and talents
- Support the creation/management of incentive, commission and bonus schemes employees ensuring relevance, equity and fairness in application.
- Review current HR policies and procedures against the industry best practice and make recommendation for changes wherever required. Responsible for drafting new policies and procedures as and when required.
- Acts as the internal HR expert and counsel, supporting managers and employees alike.
- Responsible for Strategic Manpower Planning and Budgeting.
- Work with CEO and COO to support on Succession Planning and retention strategies
- Being involved in corporate governance – internal audit, compliance management etc.
- Adept in HR analytics and makes necessary recommendations for improvements.
- Graduate Qualification specializing in HR
- CIPD Qualification desirable
Total experience of 10+ years in HR
- Knowledge and Special Skills
ERP exposure required
Good knowledge in manpower planning and budgeting
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
To Apply please Send your CV to [email protected] on/ before 25th of Mar 2020