To establish an effective organisation through the management of the operational divisions, ensuring high levels of communication and co-operation. Manage the logistics within the division ensuring that they are delivering profit and higher margins through cost savings while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Set both strategic and operational goals to ensure an efficient and cost-effective operation.
- Deliver commercial results to plan and financial targets through the effective management of employees and resources.
- Contribute to the formation of the strategic vision for TAD Tfm
- Establish an effective organisation through the designing and implementing of a fit-for-purpose structure, adequate manpower, develop and implement systems to motivate employees through training programs, incentives and recognition schemes for outstanding performance.
- Consolidate the operational budget, working with the Divisional Managers; ensure that the divisions are performing against targets, implement corrective action to address shortfall if not meeting targets.
- Develop, guide, direct, motivate and manage the performance of all direct reports in line with the Performance Management System to assist in the realisation of their potential and to enhance their knowledge-based skills.
- Lead, motivate and develop the highly professional Divisional Managers, to support the delivery of sustained growth.
- Responsibility for the Facilities Management operational divisions, delivering exceptional service to all customers.
- Provide a hands on leadership style, responsible for creating a customer-focused culture that is based on delivering results, transparency and trust, whilst building organisational capability and empowerment.
- Identify and implement cost savings across the different divisions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage, plan and resource projects across all divisions, delivering synergy savings where appropriate.
- Manage the peaks and flows of the business ensuring that all divisions are operating in the most efficient and effective way.
- Develop, implement and communicate improved processes, policies and procedures on a continuous basis, always seeking greater efficiencies and higher customer satisfaction.
- Maximise communication and synergy between the different divisions.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture, through defined analytical processes delivering year on year improvements to cost savings.
- Attend regular management meetings to review the current situation, monitor and take appropriate action on matters such as new business prospects, state of vehicles, divisional matters, HR issues and any other business.
Key Performance Indicators
- % increase in turnover in line with Budget
- % Cost savings
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Education/Qualification, Skills, Competencies and Experience
Identify the recruitment specifications needed to perform this job at fully-acceptable level
- Business degree – essential
- Engineering Degree – desirable
- Experience (experience required for the job)
3 – 5 years’ experience in Facilities Management company
- Exposure to a multicultural environment.
- Proven track record in logistics, with excellent commercial / operational skills.
- Proven Leadership
- Growing business on an international level
- Communicating and Presenting at Board Level.
- Project Management
- Skills (general job knowledge & skills)
Commercial and negotiation
- Strong Management
- Problem Solving
- Intellectually agile
- Business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English – essential
- High level of customer orientation / understanding
- Competencies (general behavioural attributes) and Levels
- Analytical Thinking – 4
- Commercial Awareness – 4
- Driving Performance – 4
- Leadership – 4
- Planning & Organising – 4
- Professional knowledge – 4
- Strategic thinking – 4
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Last day 10 Dec, 2019